When it comes to making money online, the best way to create a lucrative business is to create a relevant website or landing pages that are monetized and highly optimized for good placement on the internet and for targeted traffic. This is a perfect recipe for success.
Optimization is the process of finding the least amount of optimizing elements that you can and need to enhance your online presence. In other words, exceptional design is important, but it’s not as important as it is in the offline world. When you’re talking about SEO, you’re talking about optimizing your site for the search engines to help you get highly ranking on and off of search engines; thus bringing you tons of traffic and being essential to the success of making money online.
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization for short, and basically consists of the process of executing good site design and following their rules for optimization. There are many requirements for good web page design, but there are many matters on which we have to rely upon the expertise of those who have had experience with search engine optimization for websites, content, and even social media optimization. A qualified professional can always accomplish better results than you viewing your page from your regular eyes.
Remember, as online entrepreneurs we’re also competing with this world and we need each other, even with super-smart, able to surf and sort through the world wide web to find the proper information presented in a personal and easy to use format. We should all have SEO or at least a great understanding of it in addition to our business skills.
There are things that we will need to outsource that we can do ourselves all in house. But more on those at a future time. Want to find a qualified expert in design and optimization? Do some research on those who have already made the investment and see for your self why they deserve your business. As long as you know who you want to work with, you can set-up and worry about getting your own coveted website designed and your site optimized to be a top search engine competitor.
Here is some essential information that you should have regardless of what you are selling.
- Everyone has seen at least one marketing video on YouTube. I say if you haven’t, you should sign up. It’s a fantastic way to get into the world of online accomplishment.
- The Welcome 48- white background, blue links- PDF upload
- Shorter url’s
- A good color scheme, meaningful url’s and clarity of navigation and use of graphics.
- Third party links (example: links from friends, neighbors, hinges,:[http://www. comics Launching.com]) or outbound links (likehttp://www. xboxworldofwar.com)
- Social media icons that talk about the qualities of your business (http://www. logfather.com [https://188.8.131.52])
- Keyword/content descriptions in your landing page, emails/forum posts, blogs, comments, video, podcasts, for example the URL/domain should be in the description.
- Domain Hosting for unlimited sub-domains on one session (whichever domain/website you are promoting), unlimited with buy domains,http://www. htmasters.com, and more.
- Affordable experienced web pages, Internet YES Webmaster Tools, SEO software, monthly campaigns, and the like.
- Web Site Generation a very simple step by step process after completion of designs, solutions, and the like.
- That you can customize web pages by adding your own style, logos, graphics, add new pages, and add functionality to website.
- Email Marketing a next generation service
The internet is big enough to support a whole new generation of entrepreneurs pushing the limits of creativity and innovation to the point that web page or theifices are a necessity for success.